when is it now

jeudi 3 novembre 2011

to some degree some certain direction I'm going going going going well, then I'm in another room, everything is white, I'm in heaven, I go, I see things, what am I,  i hesitate, I'm not used to speak directly, I need time to learn how to direct me, an easy or a steep slope, it depends on my will to stay closer to the correct altitude, a question remains outstanding, is that I am responsible for the coming of love,  humans hate, how could they open, I do not know how we did not tell me that the lack is everywhere I thought everything was fine, and I am told, but how I teach, I have a problem, I know nothing of the case, I take care of everything and weigh the most part, but I not know what is essential, I generally think only of myself, so how will I manage to gather all those who want to read me, it's a crazy bet, I thought that living a quiet life, it does not depend on me, I have to understand how it works,then I do not know what to do, I remain quiet,

Aucun commentaire: