when is it now

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

one question remains, what to do, in this sense, I am careful, I do what I should do, I know what is good, but how to be sure that this program is good, I pass by, I ' wait, I see what I see, my brain analysis, there is nothing to say, I do not understand what is happening, should I try another way, where to find it, I know roughly where I am, I n'angoisse not, if I could at least match my main idea, but I always fall in hand, I do not know what I want, I could start another, more easily pass my studies have a brilliant career, acknowledged to be an old, but I broke everything, what is the result, an expectation of the end, the beginning is over, it makes me optimistic, all the years I did not know what to do, j 'were there without being there, unknown to myself, seeking any way, not trying to bounce back, that time is over the last few days, I think for me, I tell myself that I can find a way, c is a new idea, I know that I am limited as a human I do not have access to the primary meaning of life, I only have a vague assessment of the means at my disposal, a body that allows me to move, a brain that coordinate my actions, courage that pushes me to overcome my limitations, I feel like if I do not see why I will not do, is modernity that gives wings, or is it simply the result of my own evolution, I arrived at an age or reflection is released from the good character, what I seek is not immoral, it is just outside of consciousness, I advance in the dream, a story that begins at every moment, it is too late, it's not too early, but then what to do in the meantime, today, fast, very fast, I hurry, we have to go, I go to the end, another effort, that's how it goes down to the bottom, time does not stop me to believe that the time is right, because when Itells what happened, I never forget to capture the importance of cut corners

Aucun commentaire: