when is it now

mardi 8 novembre 2011

it's okay, I have no choice, how could I say no I say yes three times, once to be born a second time to love, and a third time to say hello to the creator and ask why all this, all that, why not otherwise, why no love between people, why so much hatred of self and others that do good, stay and do nothing, wait it out, and it password, you do not push, it goes alone, it's just in front of me, it's easy,it's slow and then all of a sudden it's fast, it has no time to sit, there was the time before, but now it was making a high speed, it falls to the ground, it does not move, we move next to me, they let me, it starts raining, I disappear in the mud, one less, how many days I spent, it's over, I do not start, once is enough, live forever, then at least you never get bored, that's life, hours of boredom, we do not know what to do, what I like, I do not know where to go, I am here, everything else is pointless

Aucun commentaire: