when is it now

jeudi 24 novembre 2011

it is a little slow, but I know that the time is still tonight, after a moment I think, but suddenly I know I can once in the second but I think it does not last, I go up and I down, that's a step up, step down, the body forward while swing ingright and left, the stability is precarious, spirit guides all, if the eye becomes empty, everything falls, there is nothing left, it's a tragic moment, the man who thought he was strong, like a baby becomes weak, the weakness is human,it flows into the mud, that we grow, we loves to wallow in indifference, it does not concern us, since it's even worse on television, we now see human misery on earth, we can not do anything, you look and think what we will eat tonight, all those poor who do not eat, so that our refrigerator is full of fat, sausage, egg cakes, it will grow while the poor Africans die very young, is it our fault if their leaders steal money from the state to buy big houses in Paris or London, there is nothing left for the poor, and I can not do anything, all I can is to try to not be a monster, that's all I can do and television and internet will not change either, when you see it in the Maghreb claimed that the revolution started with Facebook, while in Tunisia , Egypt, Syria, there are millions of poor people who have barely enough to eat, we have seen in the last elections in Tunisia where the Islamic party came in first, and who voted for the religious party, the poor who have no internet which are more numerous than those who are westernized, nothing changes quickly, the Europeans should say, it's a thousand years as Europe tries to build

Aucun commentaire: