when is it now

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

if I had to stay where I am, can I get some sleep, I'm not as hard as you think, I try to spend it all, so why want to gotoo far, I know that time is slow, but it can also go very fast, it depends on his understanding of the moment, if it is used to jump to the ground being walked to the sky, but above all we must not forget to hunt easy solutions, we are now entering is not an easy task, rather it is a big piece that is difficult to see on all sides, if you look from the front,it seems insurmountable, it can take years, but one day you realize that you can walk around, I begin to understandthat I can get something up to this point is true, beyond I do not know, I confess I do not know just what makes mewalk, think, take leave, select it in me and I do not know,

Aucun commentaire: