when is it now

mardi 31 mars 2015

a gray day I advance in a way that escapes

a gray day I advance in a way that escapes me because to be truly present without losing sight of the moment that shines through his silence a warning of the temple guards that it goes to the largest plausible concerns that What remains true since the discovery of penicillin remains a major fact in the previous thing regarding the Mayan preaching chooses the first day which gives a more reliable a set made to laugh out loud, so mystery Paris at the fair ways of locomotion in front of factor begins to dream the package that will make the rich, we can always dream, what happens when everyone goes, it is a reversal style before it was longer, and after it's longer, so to jump to the conclusion I have a train to catch to see someone who has promised me to tell me what time it goes into session plenary for the room and goes around comes magically in the middle of the court, and then mistakenly referral I go through the kind of destruction that tells children to sleep and make them nightmares and it starts as I take my time and the tone, no problem everything is resolved quickly I must say that I know what it is, I am not a novice in the random prediction rooms and how it goes there in the heat of a late afternoon in the middle of doing this wonderful ice, now I remember it perfectly though he was in the water, but what surprises me is the ease to believe everything is behind, while in some cases it is between the two and why this time is not the one that could one day become something else, not yet identified, there are too many letters means that announce the temporal weakness once it is engaged could not be more correct on and as always in such because it does nothing to the wounded, on this day of commemoration of the war, while flags flutter in the air, as the cats lounging on the windowsill, I commit my progress in peas this time takes the time to bless the audience, which immediately makes it immobile field, we expect it to pass, and the action is fun Supreme then what to do to stay in the spare time, one thing is certain, all we know we have the right to do so is the piston that does not play the game, I am aware of the bulb to thirst, and splash because all that remains of the unpaid it is a chair to sit and a place to sleep, whereas before when we still had the excuse of doing business healthy pleasures n ' endless except that it takes all day and all that remains is a chair and a bed to sleep to sit, is that all that holds out the arrow and in dialogue Carmelite I see although the chin that says no it's actually the tendon that stretches and then we advance in history and it finally this thing can at a pinch be in the category of wind instruments, but in the rest of my time I'm in more advanced positions in the plain of warm seas, which reassures me because being myself unable to make a long journey, which stops more often than I'm trying to do that, a little joy, but especially in the dark, which is good to be set quickly fingering in the majority on pricing grid in the West and that even though we are willing to cooperate, which is what wiser

Aucun commentaire: