when is it now

lundi 30 mars 2015

it is a wooden cross that can float in the water

it is a wooden cross that can float in the water I saw it the first time when I walked in the park next to the falls, another time I saw light in the darkness that happens when one is near a light but as I am not yet determined to believe that what I want is a little horse that allows me to run in the snow without having to put in a Tyrolean hat and then you have always hide behind a stone wall, that's what I was told when I was a child, but now that I'm big I wonder why we have to find a stone wall to be well protected, I concluded with a formal request, which puts me in the middle of an investigation to find out who has been accepting money from a secret agent on a mission to the pope, which is not certain this is the how it's done because as we've always had jam on toast, we do not see why we should have what is missing in each stage of construction of the dam, making many cases of dissatisfaction because reason the stronger is often necessary in the middle of a field that once belonged to the Anglican Church, but since the economic revolution everything is virtual, there is more concrete relationship in the hard, but what would make me out of my reserve is to see all those voters who will one day pass as extremists in power in Germany in 1933, whereas if we vote can choose their destiny, but when it's time not hesitate to complaining that all I see is nothing less than a total lack of team spirit when you have the feet that walk, it more than that in the time that grants a pouf, in the silence prayer for all political prisoners to be released, we can not imprison people only because they said, long live the Republic, long live democracy, without dictators who want to impose harsh laws to prevent people to dream freedom, the one we lived in France for a long time, we can say what we want, we can go where we want, provided you follow the other and live together with joy and good humor, which often misses home, in a place filled with moss and lichen there occasionally wheat procurements and gray reasons that everything is clear, no need to deepen in a month, but obviously the choice is good, which means that everyone comes to the rendezvous by the representative of the united merchants, and as it is on track we get to keep this common bond that makes the wealth of France I say to those who claim to immigrants in the sea, France has built for thousands of years with the arrival of people who do not have the same culture, which opened in French another vision and it never destroys the image of France, on the contrary because it happens only France is an extraordinary force of integration it is an honor to be part of the land of rights human everything here is proudly attached to liberty equality and fraternity, we fought to defend those values ​​and modernity should not forget that it's all beautiful, do not spoil it forgetting to vote, one must have a political conscience, do not let extremists ransack the common life, the beautiful life together in a common project of acceptance of others, making an effort to understand

Aucun commentaire: