when is it now

mardi 31 mars 2015

there are days outside the urge

there are days outside the urge and others who are as before when people were walking on foot in the mud, the greatest invention of modernity is the asphalt pavement is the guarantee that any Anyone can walk without complaint, which was revolutionary at the same time as the cabbage soup at the bottom of the department as soon as anything that resembles cheese pie in an incredible oven that is not yet finished because the the same time I have to give up my job because I have reached the maximum height which is not written but should not wait for the bus, because this holiday there are no more additional means, so that during hours one must do it on purpose to take a tank to avoid having to face the opposite direction which does not understand that everything is done in a spirit of universal communion which puts me off infighting that everyone is put in the same field together we agree to be closer to god, but not too much I do not want to get too charismatic, which naturally comes to mind c is that we are not alone in life, we have protections, I had often prove because while I chose the question, I compensates for the lack by sudden action, and sometimes I ' I want to go further but when I see what I'm doing there comes a doubt that all this is not allowed and when I check my notebook where I write everything I do I realize that anything is written does not say anything important to me and yet I devoted so much time to be in a truth that does not bother muddy sides I think the time is chosen to have some of that ointment that relieves pain and as it is active it is useful to do this by thinking strongly lack that does not go in the same place as the other crops, which is not difficult to understand but it is not However, absolute reality, as in a notebook you can change the first page, in life we ​​can change the rules heavily upon the passing of time to force him to make a detour in a month as short as one month left first in the direction of the current, we never saw him again, but we must believe that this is how we know that in all the following times we are particularly attentive to detect the slightest accident could become a reason to hope for that which is not curious is to make a dream, in a crazy staircase that keeps jumping over the barrier when the sun pours green and one thing that sticks to the teeth blue ashtray, which is not yet well studied to see if it starts in the mouth or in the time forget that now is connected to and after it goes well so that it changes month, a day is enough for it ascends to heaven, minutes, hundreds of years and when it decides there is one two three and to find out what happens after, have to ask God, what he does all these souls who arrive at a stroke while in the eternal time there is no beginning or end, and on earth that is not how it works because in hold time is of critical continues to believe that progress brings happiness, while all we know of misfortune is to pursue its complementary hate an object related to the desire of the flesh

Aucun commentaire: