when is it now

samedi 28 mars 2015

once I was in the garden

once I was in the garden I noticed that the ground was soft which surprised me because I had planned to meet someone hard, so being responsible I feel that it will be flexible, a little reflection to see if it counts as always it goes in the wrong direction at the moment at least in the back pockets, and when it's over something that suddenly happens in reality available in a temple dedicated to eternal life and as it goes up faster than expected tingling which are precursors of a serious regime crisis with all that it puts in the box, the nice garbage and mint sauce and as I say when I'm ready speaking after time to time available to do a somersault, for all I know is in an apartment across from Central Park, this is what I am wondering yesterday why I do this and as it's Saturday I think there just in disordered attitude I cross my legs, not knowing where it will lead me because in similar circumstances I remember what is on the outside of the house is a mission secret on behalf of governors happy to denounce the lack of science in the green room, which would certify the name of the passage that changes in the emergence of oriental dance outside of office hours to be sure to do some tourism in the sea of ​​south so that tomorrow I am put in a flat surface that can make me turn away from the main objective due to a small accident that prevents me from dreaming, which is not yet ease overflowing the next European election results but in any case to be feathers, it must first go through the arbitrary clothing workshop, but here is the creative center that gave the order, so for about the lack of which can have the sea in front and the fries or baked in the Hebrew tradition, I think I'm in the right place to deliver the good points, for you it is a golden card, but for those who do not understand the rule is very simple yet when I think that everything I do is in vain tableware bone, but everything that happens outside of my power of seduction and unbearable thing, which is not intended to tour remains on the bench and when it a bit more to the right but still in the immediate memory of centuries passing from year to year in the choice to make good without pay but with the attention of the director who will immediately put sas golden fleece in the bucket which is then put into the truck driver's brother in the month loss of affection but with the submission of participants game of fortune, with rubber boots sloping roof which transmits sound in the dialogues of the deaf, and now that I'm finally cutting of young shoots, I'm immune to that family murders will not itself but wait it out in the bathtub is not the best idea I've had since I storm arriving later this automatically leads to action fee, once I sign it's good I can go in the corner and receive the keys that will allow me to sit in a living room decorated cowboy way for the president of the assets thanks associations be more comfortable in a large wicker chair wider

Aucun commentaire: