when is it now

samedi 28 mars 2015

what I want is to be

what I want is to be right at the same time to have put the bowl in the closet, but the fact is it what time I needed to do anything else but what happens suddenly, I n 'have not understood why it goes down which is not a logical but jump in the universe and how it is reflected in the urgency to do that with sharks when the weather is milder and the antelopes sense danger, wolf lurking near the river in an hour it will store the camping table to be sure not to miss the match that pits good against evil and as always in such not since the torrent to be sure not to raise the temperature and as I do that early in the cycle it relaxes me after when I have to fight for a place in the sun, but it's not too much to ask, it's just a small I want to surprise someone I like even more than me, is saying the opposite curb what it is

Aucun commentaire: