when is it now

lundi 30 mars 2015

a winter time change

a winter time change for everyone to know that now you have to go and depending on the ambient madness a mountain range of choices for the aircraft crashed in the face so that all the pieces scattered on the hard side of life when the emergency is at its maximum all the same, it's gets an appreciable situation and that everything is done in the same sense that I understand that now at mid possible right in front of the building one is able to gain a foothold in a place that is rated higher than in the book of Mr. Stark where all the elephants cry out when he saw monkeys that everything is sung either put in a specific situation so that it meets fans and it continues to grow by chance but with many paths leading to New York or to Salt Lake City or year lemon that is done in a match factory at the same flat surface that everything expected of a discount coupon to enjoy the stunning beauty and offer what I think when this is not possible because down the stairs I went from belief in fidelity imposing shave in the morning, being careful not to take too sweet white sauce in a temple of consumption at the crossroads which suggests that everything I do is guaranteed to pass by what I call a delightful place, which is not yet closed, because at the same time in Lapland we wonder when summer comes, and Camargue mosquitoes dancing in circles because what is not is by square root in choosing to do better, but all I get out in the basement of growing old, so to be aware of new technologies I do everything I can to reach the exit but I have to go through crusts that bleed for it to catch me for years to see that the skin protects from attacks but when a sealskin coat is arrested for abuse of bottom lines, I take my umbrella and I wait in the car when all Suddenly I remember in the direction of the previous situation I forgot to close the closet, so in the urgency of doing things in the right order, I go straight in the hope that all is not now in the hands of the past, and then in the madness of many caring people I note that all I can do is to get a small step in a golden palace from the time I left in a race to the bottom be sure not to miss anything in the different places that are not interconnected, so that all that I lead is a sequence of prices that are too high, so I cut with a chisel end and I realize one thing and if everything was upside down, ie the beginning would be the end, but then how to turn around, I never thought of that before and I know This is something that moves very slowly, you have to reach the trapped spirits in doubt of what can happen by lying against the wall, and then the reality is often confused time and time so that in a way or the other we always see the same thing as if you are on a different length in potatoes there the belief that if we can do some of that by putting in mind that all what is there is not yet what should one day make

Aucun commentaire: