when is it now

mardi 31 mars 2015

what changes in life is to one day have another

what changes in life is to one day have another language along with a consideration for others who are not yet in the other house but with common interests in the majority sense not to mention time joy when we find together a reason to laugh together, which happens very rarely because to find this irony must have the chance to meet the right people and as always there are low points, which is confirming the complete lack of superficiality together happiness makes little things in the direction opposite to assert human stupidity as much fan the flames for trying to turn the upper wool coat that believes everything Regarding the food quotient is a side issue and as far I think everything that is done in the agreement once found the world champion lightweight and as it is a sweet song does not need see that everything that is done in the circle does not match the cheese or the Strasbourg sausage as irrefutable evidence of the collective consciousness that makes everything provided to bear in the yellow room to know that if we put contribution to it is to serve a cause greater than ourselves so we are far from the truth that one day we will burn the eyes and also the heart because to be done in the main circuit must move up to a certain point and satellite as is usually no fear the emergence of terrorists, for here is the deep France, which means around us there are cows, sheep, and many grass which protects us from the madness of men who have drunk too much alcohol to feel stronger and above all have a seal breath prenatal gestation, which arranges do nothing when one seriously wants to be in the tent of prince bowing to avoid the arrows that sends me the royal monkey, and for the first time I was taken aback to say anything other than your Majesty that she wants to have the severed head on a guillotine, so here I see I did not say what I had to say in the presence of a prince of royal blood, but for that I am French and it's since 1793 we beheaded Louis 2x8 = 16 then the timidity that characterizes me I feel it my duty to support in the direction of democracy, even if I have to use words that we do not know usual because for over two hundred years we have lost the sense of democracy one is tempted by unnecessary parties who promise us happiness, when we know that happiness it is by chance in life and certainly not by voting for someone, as that too is why, but what I think I can put it in a letter that will go to Moscow, even if it's not true, I think everything I do I try to find out what it's like to be in expense to be right which is not just for that but at the same time I confess my sins and my salads for everything to be put in the same case in a weak situation, but with strong accents, which I gives no confidence in the justice of red Russian, but around noon I change camps and I take refuge in my closet that is not policy, like that for an hour I think of myself and I find a reason to leave the US a Once I have taken enough of herring for the trip of a lifetime

Aucun commentaire: