when is it now

samedi 28 mars 2015

see who makes what

see who makes what used but need to see what can not lose at the same time that the brains of geniuses turbine so fast that the air and the previous hole I found enough to make a soft, which does is not hard, but just be sure to read the instructions, when it is written unscrew the uncle, that means mend our ways and have the meaning of cheap gasoline, it is gross, but not all, happens it is an error of judgment when everything is decided long ago there is more to pack up and wait for the next train, we will see later how to fix the tissue that hangs down, but what is alive is still in business, do not rush, it's just an attitude that can not resist the day when you have to take out the trash every day, we see immediately that not investing for the next time mas straight into the next train, this moment is considered the only one able to take a damn good leap in the dark to get the feeling of losing support as I stood with teeth for years, and as I I am free to talk about ass breasts, priest, poured from half empty shovel to try to slip past to justice carrot producer countries, and when one imagines that the essence of a life is in the interest of taking the maximum duration to have time to go buy bread without the pressure on the shoulders of a responsibility to believe that whatever happens to happen one day, but it failed see the signs, which run on the beach, wondering what it is that the black virgin who trace letters, hoping to do that in the open, but the time imposes his pace, is milled in the earth and everything I do is pick up the sea and put it in the center of the world and when it's done I put myself in the middle of the island to have a complete view of the mission that God me said one day when everything went well, I remember I had prepared an appetizer, radio jazz happening, I expected anything but what I saw that night, had I drunk of alcohol, but by 11:15 I see a shadow that stands before me, all the hair on my arms stand stupor, who are you and where a chair was reversed a leather pan has turned into notch Surete and I for one below of things, a strange noise in my head, I change TV channel and I'm seeing my father, like it's strange I have not seen for 27 years, what what it means, a message from the beyond or a simple interpretation of the birth when everything goes well and the next day we sing praises to bless to have had the chance to go through Dark and what it can do on all occasions is clear evidence of resurgence of forgotten principles from the Stone Age, which means that life back where it came as soon as she reaches the end a cycle like that everyone can participate and have the opportunity to make a long journey at the same time that the President of dry sausages and all that brings in money for what is likely what is hard to but when we do good is it as desired, and although in the same time see that change, so that during this time there is quiet but for the change consciously having once foolproof to go to another event where we test the lie regarding the first review

Aucun commentaire: