when is it now

lundi 30 mars 2015

what I want is not as close as later

what I want is not as close as later in a verifiable wait that allows some time to take a cruise altitude as we move over the Alps, but that's a headwind just alert me we descend too fast and that we may crush us, then I scream, I do not want to die now, I have yet many things to do, no need to be afraid, I just need to check your life expectancy, you are 18, you return from a linguistic discovery trip to Spain and I see that your life stops at 10:40, it's strange I see nothing wrong with your anatomy, give me a minute, I'll check the mental state of the driver, the commander aboard nothing to report except a desire to pee as soon as the aircraft is cruising, even a flight of an hour, another, oh la, a psychopath who lives in a dream and which will lead to 150 people in a nightmare, that's why your life changes in paradise as quickly you could not know that the pilots thought ramp rather than belt, and learn to bubble must first have a practice of patience in places buried in the earth, which is not yet critical, but with the crowd beware you never know which way it's going, especially if we put the cap on islands that are not on the map, but that at the time of charge on the mountain a voice said, hep you, what time is the pilot who was immersed in a reverie of killing 150 people, is wakes up and sees what he does, a little more and we were all dead, then sprayed thin puzzle so, but why I want to do that, I'm crazy, and I hear someone typing against the door, I know, is the captain, he wants to get back in the cockpit, but why I do nothing, I feel like I blocked off the plane when we are not yet arrived in Düsseldorf, I n 'do not want to happen, I would stay for eternity, and as the aircraft has a limited ability to travel at one time or another it will land so that if I continue to direct the aircraft against the mountain I will win my ticket to immortality, my name will be associated worldwide to a madness of a co-pilot who was able to thwart the supposed safety protect the aircraft from attack by terrorists me the little louder Andreas these engineers who thought putting a security door that can block with a small lever that just go down, luckily I was there that day during training for 6 months because I had to be away for reasons medical, that is to say I'm crazy for years, when I was a child I was normal, but one day, it was fine I was in a garden of a sudden I felt bad, I had visions of planes crashing, I was wiped out, that does not stop me to pursue my passion for aviation and everything about it, an escalation that ends with water coil for science a statement to challenge, because how is it that an electronic stuffed plane can not be limited by the inability of a pilot to descend below the plane at an altitude when flying over a mountain or so how fried bananas by attaching an elastic picketed able to go around the table based on the vowels like to send the message that the noodles are cooked, which could not be done if we had not before pressing the shot

Aucun commentaire: