when is it now

lundi 30 mars 2015

I am living my life

I am living my life is that I live if it comes it came in here but came just live the everyday scratching his head so that everything is going to be maintained in a circle in the diameter is planned for two thousand years, so that dan an hour or two, we will have to make another pizza for every part of the city you can see what happens when you double the amount for the same price but in the meantime I have something to do that is very urgent and as is my habit I do not make me enough pressure to make me fall, what happens is a dance who would like to go further but is prevented by a complete lack of boldness, which is good because I know very well do it twice or three times, it's a way of being that easy surprises me, look at what is password and you will understand what to enter in principle before going to the pool, but especially when you put yourself table do not forget to put your feet in the position you want but with the satisfaction of doing it in knowing the risk of eating too fast, while in the dialogue where it was announced that all comes from ten minutes it takes is making a grimace to show that you do not want to receive a packet from pica Tonga because you imagine that during that time it is another question, because in the Mediterranean Sea there are fish called Quart, which is a division between collected and condemned by some example, but especially when everything gives way, this is a game that gives color to the intensity, as if one has long won the main stand of cooked meat, spicy sauce and even if we really want a singer who can rigor think in French, but now the machine grinds to a halt, there is nothing more to do, we had to be more careful when the power turns on it is urgent to do something but Robert does is not there, only he knows what is urgent in this case, but before closing the door, I continue to believe that despite the lack to do this by thinking about being in good company I no longer seek a reason and it is how I continue to live without asking who wants rice, I can do it blindfolded, to know what is the serving dish, I ring the bell I hear the echo that spreads in the air If I feel that it is right, I go out of my reservation and I rush on the goal, once I hand outstretched, looking for a hook, which will allow me to approach the victim quietly, you never know what the reaction of a person who has lost her earrings, I do it as an amateur, I do not have all the knowledge of professionals, but I feel some thing that allows me to see what happens formal realities underneath, that's how I understood why leaders are people who are going to face in a wooden pleasure of destroying the forest, but when I imagine the real, it makes me feel like a leap forward, as if everything was back and I got into a lifeless place, but with sausage and chips, which makes me hungry, but as I decided to lose weight I do everything I can to not smash my couch, I bought it at a time when I had money but now I have more and I have pay attention to what I do not engage in fees that exceed the limit

Aucun commentaire: