when is it now

mardi 31 mars 2015

Once I put the box

Once I put the box in the salt I went to the race at the foot of the building for it to be done in silence in the tumult of rice grains falling from the ceiling and around noon I went to market until the end of the cycle, it starts well is then it turns sour, which is not leading but what happens in the station yet it is a little hair shampoo that smells such time open the door, a kind of vertical weakness between the brunt of the chariot in the vision field, and coincidentally a flower just at that moment remind participants that in life that shakes the soul is the love of life, not a curse wood shades, but a small speed around a poppy to understand that the wind is sweet for those willing to take what is right in a serious but all about heaven wait it is available, then we wait one hour just to agree on the system with two balls, one for you one for me, and this one comes along, it's not great, a revolutionary idea so that everyone knows that now we can decide to eat pasta without being hungry, but that is not true you continue to do things without me when I have finally agreed to a premium of dose in the question Next, once it is saved I am just understand what it means and transmit it to the police for everything concerning the ancient and the modern is placed in a single layer, then talk about other places where you hide what you do not want to say, and do not forget to go see what's going on underneath, I heard that all that is happening elsewhere and invaluable and as I know that you are not yet definitively accused why I love my wife, I think it's time you spend at the cash it's a kind of brothel gives to those who come and go feeling membership but why it is like that, the apartment is big enough for five people who want to spend an hour at the summit of Everest which is not for me a holiday because for me the dish I dream than that, of every floor flat for a chance to defeat the happiness on the flat plane to cover to open the unacceptable silence this season there's no denying it's done but then why announce that all that exists is a way of seeing life for everything to be done in the minute one more excuse in the mouth that says things without knowing that it's Tuesday and that all you get at this world of happy dogs is a flock of birds free to go to Africa and when I think about what kind of house on top of the hill, I think I'll do some work to make it grow my expectancy one day marble columns around the trees to the bulk is made available to people who understand that what is happening now does not disappoint subtle permanently present alloy in a crazy and unstable situation, do you think here is where my mouth that I built from sea to land in a weight heavier and heavier because here goes something else, which concerns only the first sense, when I was born I went to a sweet life looming for thousands of years and to know what is going to be a stable day in the extent of months that freeze in winter

Aucun commentaire: