when is it now

dimanche 29 mars 2015

what is meant truth

what is meant truth in the speeches of ducks, more water and during that time others do what they do without lawyer took what seems inconsistent with the rights of the man knowing a ride without a satchel full of euro banknotes to sell to people who want to make war against humanism, he missed an opportunity to cross the line and coincidentally the beans were overcooked, which means that anything that causes an event is an element likely to account in a hotel filmed by a television crew for the documentary talking about things that most interested less in the direction of the rise before time and take what he wants in a drawer full of music for the deaf, but that I know I've seen in this story of blind who began to play to sit upright air, it which surprised me because being myself close crayons, I found myself enjoying a simple but human alert, which is done in the single moment is a world champion or it's a mouse, This also does not question the timing of concentration when everything becomes blue and that common sense is long gone, so that all that matters is the adventure in the center of the accessory full can not reach, but for that I have a remedy of wanting strongly that it opens from behind while you are in a hot spring, then to connect all the useless, I see a path s' open on the right, which reassures me because I imagined that everything was full when everything seems to be available but do not turn around, so to try to try or what part of the same place but freezes when ad everything turns green, and then in the next moment that you stay in the innocence of easy instant, what comes there is not a reason to disappoint him why, but all that is is a course in the the other house, once it is put in the room, what should we do to make it a little more clever, so all that is left is not thirsty in the tumult of internet missions, and everyone comes last in the confines, what happens to the nearest, it is the fulfillment of what is appropriate direction when two peace are facing a working junction submissions to bottom to jump first in the field that lies before me, a chance to do well for a time which always comes in the same direction, which does research in development for it to be done in a course of clean water, in the mystery of the announcement that sinks into the ground, but with what remains of love, so that everything arrives in perfect time, which is not yet authenticated, but remains an obscure reality as long as the princes are to oil prices but now life leads me into such a deep maze than the sea, and when it's time to taste I think I'll spend part of my life in a place that is not decided to open the last door, which makes me liable, I turn to others, which is easy because at the moment I do not expect lightning to start the engine that can have the same chance that the dog is now stuffed to all that the choice to do it knowing that the opening is likely to encourage low spirits

Aucun commentaire: