when is it now

lundi 30 mars 2015

when I wake up I see incredible universe,

when I wake up I see incredible universe, but it does not last quickly I see that I am in my room and I do not remember what I saw in the night, and as I've been doing this a long time does not change and it becomes not even a thing that I try to find out, being careful not to reach the limit that would make me believe that the sea is blue from the sky is set free to do what he wants provided complete a document that gives it access to the reading room, then when he will understand that everything that happens is the result of conflicting interests and that's why the human galley for centuries never can see what is most lacking in human vision rid of the desire to possess that kind of statement is rare, it does happen that when all is done to the point that we can not move forward, we must find another solution and as everything is closed, you must have the audacity to believe that it is this lack is most easily affordable because in life there is a waiting time before the time for action if it suits you just have to do what is needed quickly and as always it is a headlong rush that is proposed, it does not change only must explore self in trains, in white planes, blue whales, yellow fish, and why not a time open to the cauldron to the ash locally heavy, are subject to tight control agents of the special forces in Bosnia, and as it is a feast day must go slowly, no need to scare the penguins who put themselves in groups to avoid suffering from the cold, but when it happens we must admit that everything we try to do it ' is the turn of the post, which is not alone, you have to go, understand what it is to have the franchise words as it is a joy, even if it is counted up two, and when it is an old farmhouse can be up to three, but with a stock of bananas that he will have to put in a jungle area, that's my fault, I had considered counter the offensive putting myself in a situation that could easily take shelter from invaders, but when I realized that on the left flank that was moving more than expected, I thought it was time to confront the enemy, I therefore set period costume with a heavy lead weight and advancing with difficulty I inflated balloons that allowed me to take off, so I saw all the scene, cave monsters went on deck later in the evening I had to go down to eat, and then at night we secure the perimeter by making a no aces in the idea of ​​surprising the attackers who do not understand humor, and when I saw it began to make ends meet, I took my sword and attention because it cuts well I cut the rope, then all jumped, beer, the neighbor's roof cave monsters, the sky turned blue flowers growing everywhere, life returned to the west, a former revival that had put the time to get her ass after bathing in the ocean peaceful, and then to celebrate the return of spring, I put my glass on the table, so that everyone is drunk, and I start to sing a sweet song, so start in a national one begins to attention and Taking a post we put it in the earth is said this is done forever

Aucun commentaire: