when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2015

a little more and it starts

a little more and it starts but then it's ready I see the whole scene as if everything was away and when I put the finger on the mouth I realize that it's Monday, so I figure but of course everything is finished since yesterday because to start we must have the strength to take the field and make it productive, which then passes into a higher reason is like an overflow that empty, as if it was all inclusive but to say that it takes hundreds of days, because even if the moment arrives in good conditions, we must always be wary of making faster than what is indicated as being for once with weird things lying around the empty house, because the longer it goes, the more I take what belongs to me as soon as one is freed from oppression without knocking and asks immediately the costs that could one day become the most interesting because in dozens case that whatever is done is there is for reasons that are not listed because for the same place there are several ways to take the door like that when one is asked to do a bit of everything in normal conditions this happens then not to mention the oldest things we forgot to focus on a modernity that strongly supports it will solve all the problems, but what we see appear the same time it is destruction enjoyable passages because to live in 2015 must have a long break to go over the weight that dragged on for a long time and as it is now I do not give up the desire to have a day one month more in the long chain that swings open to boats which quickly leads me to another thing as to have the direction we should not expect the birds singing because even if I take the speed it's for leave quickly in places rated as being at the forefront of silence able to give me an easy precision to bury, but there in the quiet of a morning oriented towards summer I think I see why it tried unsuccessfully, because this time I seriously do what I do, so I resolved to miss the mark with Swiss precision because to have a day easier must first difficult months or years in the sense that everything is blocked for a long time there has in the sea waves occurring for millions of years without asking why it is considered to be understanding in the hope to live long enough to put in the right place the strongest word, not yet acquired as it is easy to take a path but it is difficult to say that this is the right path because the more we advance is more slow, so I wonder how I'm going to do because there in the same situation as during peace, see that everything is placed in the place indicated by God, but now I'm doing a survey to find out what it puts in each pot, and as is set no reason to change the rules, because why at least I'm in favor now, it says nothing else, this is a first function, without being updated since the appearance of Christianity there is a bit more over 2000 years old and I live like that lightly without having special knowledge because basically I think everything is one day better than that, so for now I'm in the normal uncertainty all is well when we go there but when it happens I am in the active support of the production means to have a sea view and all is well established to seek stability between the agony of life and death, which tells me we can agree do but then why time is it cut into several parts, that's how we do when the weight is too heavy because we do not realize that tomorrow is far away, we will not get there any on, we will have to first go through an intermediate step, which tells me that everything is really trying to go in a white house

Aucun commentaire: