when is it now

mercredi 27 mai 2015

what it is is

what it is is and what is not is not this is a chance for putting all that happens in a basic explanation and why it is done unintentionally, when the house is empty and all that comes easy but especially for the thirsty, what to do when the space is reduced to the point of taking his stick and wait for the bus passes that too I know do it, it's amazing what we can do in the question and the answer without really knowing what to do but it does not matter, it's just a way to correspond with others and as it is now that everything rises in the space s' opens with a farcical situation, because it is necessary to arrive from outside, everything is in absolutely no sensible meaning for this time but for the future, I see that it's time to take an umbrella, but now everyone screams as if danger came running, I look at this side and I see a cloud of dust, I take my phone to get information about the near future but I am told that for now we don ' has seen anything and that for the moment this time is naturally allowed to rest, so I take my car and I rush towards freedom, it is not very far behind it is a wall that is supposed to protect me against the sudden onset of an illness, which is good is to put everything on his side to control the exchange pressures for now it's going pretty well, but for the rest I do not know because when I screw I have no vision from what seems to be normal, but we know that life is horrible, there is in the body of the element that does not want me to be me and wants to hear another music which is not the one I love, because to me life is a comedy and certainly not a tragedy when I see tv what happens around the world, there are of course places where death is the rule and that the living are no longer numerous enough to face what grows uncontrollably as more even but it's pretty important because the more we advance the more we know why it's still a little further, yet I still tell you more, you are deaf, yet, but when I say it's really far, but I want and I know tomorrow is even further, but I think I have a chance, one a little wider than a two-euro coin, but with this storm in my head I do not remember where I put it, so I have to make a big effort to have certainty that is not shattered by doubt whose only interest is to make me look like a poor idiot who does not understand the birth without being taken for a fool who can not have a broad enough way to take it, so for what is placed in the holes there is of course easier passage in the sequel that starts one day, but as we do not know what date I try every day to make the lack of speed to get the first with full and once I am I close the door and I am all the time needed to take my time and look around me that I can turn into gold, but now everything becomes dark, I pressed the fate that leads me straight to the grave, while I still had credit, so I decided to write a protest, sir can you believe a human being I am obliged to take mistakenly a past time that me information to the point of breaking news that everything I do is save my life by being able to see that the weather is more stable here, so for me it is an urgent matter

Aucun commentaire: