when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

is starting the first time

is starting the first time I've realized that to be the worst you had to have a prior secret action that leads one day in the agony of a summer evening, and here it is done and like everything else there is in life al a variable extent between now and the condition can take several days, because to say that I make the following experiment, I take a board I expect it to become more and when I see the moment that tries to flee I extend my net and I note today I caught a reason which makes me tons of questions unanswered, but then I stop, I try to understand how come always catch sharks for all the side is free of immediate dangers, but for the future, he will have what is now called a story to tourists, to those who do spend a week while to understand the lack of means which are used must have the wisdom to stay several months if not a year to understand the hole that takes us by the throat when trying to close the door as what we like is to leave it open, that's why I believe that all efforts have to acknowledge that and since that day we can have the confidence which comes in waves, which makes it the motor boat can start to see what is happening there in the mountains and then to see that this is where it happens, I pay attention to messages survivors causing me into tears because only no fun to be trapped in a bird carcass too short, so that the holding is not perfect but once we had gone for a ride, you must keep in mind that anything short n ' is not necessarily good at making weight, so essentially this is acquired, there remains only the small skeleton from mother to Jacky, we do not know what to do, it is no longer in fashion, People in fear and when the sea is meant up crying, so why not take the animals back right away, I think it's useful to think, when we were hungry we would buy bread, now we do it at home So to do anything you have to think as a result, which is normal when one has what it takes to make the choux pastry, it takes up to eight to know the right time to decide Units and although we feel it is too small, you should know that it swells with desire, then do not panic, to stakeholders there is a bus that awaits them in the yard and for those who want to follow they do not forget the hat, it's why I want it to be recognized as an active member in the reconstruction of areas frequented by a crowd of members of the leisure society, I want to stress on this point, it is for us the time is taken by work and we never stop except to sleep, so do not be surprised to see the arrival of people who are on vacation and have nothing to do is like that now that the plane brings many more people than before, it is a chance for our economy, because to be well made a project must begin with a welcome by a hug and then finally a proposal to meet the great master, it happens late in the day when it's time to spend time to take the birds to teach them to say that this is where the party and when I am well placed to know that there in the tent

Aucun commentaire: