when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2015

when I think I will stop to experience

when I think I will stop to experience at least once a day, which corresponds to the old way of living below a shoe to have the same feeling of thank you that it has to make the most amiable in time corridors of the hotel which faces the sea but to know who it is I get up early to realize the difference between easy time and along time, which is not yet admitted to the table Princely because in this favorable moment, I see as a little doubt that enters without asking the addition because the country pony no attempt slate but everything up there in a casual attitude is not like fear which comes to give something else and as it is time to leave, I see everything around me as if I had not closed the back door so I warn you will be late because the mustard makes me sneeze and as the background is huge, we have to show composure when I see that everything is distorted, it will be question of that soon, so I think everything else is dependent on the first, and it makes the linking weird people and pepper sauce, and as always in this world indicating the exit, you have to say that generally stable, is staged in five minutes, so that the final song will be used as a utensil in two hundred years, leaving time to find the other elements that will allow me to go home with all the answers, which is not bad when you consider that everything we do is made bin and that to have a certainty there must be the right tool to open the field that is useful for something that nobody wants that is in history a little more suited to what I know about that too as if was the currency in their pockets, but I know where it is, while in other parts there is no news of the first shipment, but I know what it is to have had in my youth privileged access for the same output as if I had had more points in my passage as a true story and it is a thing that does not change I know what it is and as it should have that in mind there as a known tune that floats in the room, but before delivering the equipment I need to ensure that everything works and why I need to do something complex that comes into vibration when the five-legged sheep, and here an amazing thing that occurs, we used but we lost the cat, so to get out you need to know to lose some habits like to believe that all is well without having had a threat from kidnappers but for once I admire the calm preparers connections that are not disturbed by the contempt of court that blend into the incessant alternative reproductive system and thirsty, I go straight a second test that wants to turn it into dry iron but that's harder than having a bad kind, because to have a sweetest thing I take with me a more than perfect, allowing me to hear what is happening among the other participants n have not bought traffic for bother to turn around in each tire that does not heat for tea but now the reason evaporates and remains at heart a kind of grounding that will not serve spoon in the soup, but with a little luck believe that everything eventually arrange at least towards what looks like a loss of equipment

Aucun commentaire: