when is it now

mercredi 27 mai 2015

it is a long step

it is a long step longer can we do anything to fix the rhythm that goes straight into shutdown with a living one day and when it's time I frontal attack not to let out reasons could one day become the means to hold me responsible for a chaotic journey while the cat's away with essentially of freckles that make the invisible tasks that believes that everything is long gone with the certainty that everything comes a day when the disorder to climb up a ladder not enough because the slightest notice any contrary drops even lower, so to have an interesting view I want a plane that enters the atmosphere as we spend time to do nothing which gives me privileged access in space that separates me from planning to spend more time seeing what is happening rather than do something good which could ultimately give me justification that I would rank it in a drawer for the sidewalk is cleaned even though this tea is bad because to be more and more certain that any account even the crash of a cockroach that had the bad idea to settle on the place reserved for the car, and we know how important it is to separate the useful and the pleasant not to be tempted to take a leap which leads me in the fall, which can have no other month or day to get what he wants but soon very soon not to suffer because of this time I give a little blood, but now it grows in another sense, I hurry to take a support that keeps me standing one hour then in a hurry I'm wrong key and I arrive in a place that smells horrible death of hope, because that is what sometimes happens when the human becomes completely detached from innocence that he received in short supply because childhood is a unique moment when all hope falls mass to continue throughout life, but it turns out that sometimes the child is destroyed by sick adults as it is continued for generations not to believe that the time is good enough to match the desire and that in any case this is the time when we may well miss out and keep doing as if nothing was farther whereas now we must decide what to do, an emergency happens to tour productions means by dangling a chance to overcome the boredom quickly as flipping a secret agent, and as it must be a valid excuse when it knows this is for the simple reason that whole becomes smaller for it to be set in a space as containing anxieties dizziness, lack of insurance, and various summer weight because if I was that why I do all this world comes for a blessing I do not think I am able to manage all these expectations, I just wanted to spend some time without worrying about when it is more than it can in general for have a non-stop home for everything to be decided immediately without delay because this time I'm fine, but sometimes I forget what I do and I take the following without being able to remember why life is strong, what happened becomes hard and I'm still easier than it normally what comforts me a bit because for one more I'm in the most incredible action that continues to rise while I am only an element in a narrow set but can go up to heaven

Aucun commentaire: