when is it now

vendredi 22 mai 2015

it is a short joy

it is a short joy sometimes it starts earlier but here in the tranquility that has the right to do what she wants me while I was forced to clean the oven, which take me hours because now I can no longer use my hands because I had a car accident, then for a month hands was tied behind his back so that I not scratch my crust that I have on the nose, so last year I know arrive on time but for the rest I need another month to have the freedom to make a knot when it is too far from the confusion of feelings that I misjudge the reality of physical relationships, and I wonder how I'll get out because to have a normal health, we must first be sure not to fall straight into the error of considering the other as the average result in the overall approach, that moderately interested because I think I can decide for myself what I want to do and if by some miracle I find someone finds me great, I did once why I forbid him to come see me at night to teach her how to tie knots, but this time I stop because I see that everything that happens is the forbidden fruit that finds nothing to rot and therefore must be removed doubt and replace it with a beautiful faith that illuminates the room filled with iron rods and old cabinets that close creaked, but for that I have the solution because I never walk around without my roof so that reflection is limited in height against it can spread in width, so that for the control I see what can bring higher but I am careful not to overload the boat because for this I make a big effort to understand I do not think you can ask me more but what happens this or that in the third drawer from the bottom, how the way, I know how to drive, so it's dangerous to make noise while silence is an essential element of living well together, but that I see that you can not accept the basic education, you are too far away, I advise you to orientate more towards rejuvenating cures to try to passing in an intermediate zone, you see that we can do this simply choose the place that will welcome you and that way you are sure not to lose you, you know what we want to do for you then do not imagine that you can do it alone in the memory erased for the second time, there was a rebellion at home aside surprises me, have you stayed in the moon of the third planet, because I believe the problem is there, you are not the first to come of this moon and I feel that there we pass you the message that the human is alone to face his life, that work well enough because after one has a hard time recovering a normal relationship that involves being happy and bless heaven to live in such harmony, then a door opens and two long-haired monsters are painted green rebel and result in another room which we see only the black corridor, but in terms of the entourage I see that I prefer the blue and now that's done, now I return to my work which consists in lists for Father Christmas is the only holiday we kept except now we celebrate Christmas every Wednesday so that everyone gets gifts, I spent hours organizing everything

Aucun commentaire: