when is it now

mercredi 27 mai 2015

when it rolls I pass

when it rolls I pass without having prepared for it to happen at once without warning it's what's funny in life, one imagines control the situation when we are on a bomb that can burst at any moment and end up completely helpless, so to avoid losing foot I have something, we sit quietly and think about death, what is can I understand why there happening and how long one is alive while in the meantime the past grows into a the biggest day in space that we allocated for the time of life, what happens next is the reason that falls at that point we are happy Hopefully everything works out with everything and how it did that because I do not know my past tells me I'm going in one direction, but what about just that at such a time to be near everything regarding the NIOHC who first enters the nave and nine keys that are as many months that cross for the head comes out of the cage between the teeth and for this reason I know how it feels to hear a voice that says yes I want it to happen for the time of waiting a nutcracker is to free the world and have a reason to hope, I reflect on that and if everything is done right so why do what everyone avoids because you have to choose to have a particular reason to hear the world in a distance away from land to sea in millions of years of evolution because in putting in front of the concern I think that outside there is a passage in the expectation that everything resonates to give a thought to love and another for me who am not sure you want to be a giant in mouse boots but together maybe we can have a nice discussion that takes me further by putting me in a dialogue with someone who wants to help me but can not do so because of insufficient yield and as time passes I think this is the time to decide that everything else takes much I'll finally take what remains to send the slope leading to the space increasingly flat, which is made in speed to try to escape the slow death of the cells from one day to the other lock themselves in a sad end of reign, it is far time of victory, here and now everything collapses in the following question, what else I said a little surprised that we want to talk to me again, I know it gets fun, but why then does it count to two, I know that all is well placed, but here there is a problem of conscience, do I believe in myself that is not yet come to take land for the cube to drying in the sun and turns to mud with the rain unless I can push the envelope further and have another dimension that could happen to take the time to flatten and the vision is not disturbed by ramp-ups which are not solid and noon I see that c is no need to wake the children, everything I do is in silence, so thank you for everything and here or there in a precise management to avoid repeating the same mistake twice and it starts to do it continues to take to cure an evil that comes to life rocking for more than the other side, and as it's time to miss I continue gently to make a turn to try to strong attention to what it gets for the moment is willing for me to overthrow him and take what is mine for three generations

Aucun commentaire: