when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

nothing to say that is important

nothing to say that is important to reach a franchise area that is not yet final because to have everything at the same level it requires a great experience that is oriented in a main direction which means that one day we say now I'll have in front of me a cross, which seems to be of wood, unless it is a justice increasingly sterile, but with steps you can climb, once twice and the third is more complicated because to be a reality we have to be ready to hear the message, we do not know where it comes and suddenly we wait it out and now everything happens en masse, it's unbelievable, I will never have thought my friends are as far as to have done that without asking me why I get to take a large section which pan to the right of the previous situation by that side trembling fun for the simplest thing in the world , together with all the spiders falling from the sky to take foot or paw in the chance to come to weave a web that will begin to take place at this time of questions about the destiny that is not yet in the highest level, it takes time to know what it means, there are thousands of years it has begun, because in every generation there are people who raise their hands to say and why it's like that, I do not see that it makes at the end of orientation splendid weight or so old lugubrious choice measures in the crypt of medieval artists, but now this time long after I know what that's because the message is past but this time only, it is not to take it and put it in the circle, but with patience it continues to want to do, so I do not make me sake, what is important is to want to do, whether everything is white, you have colors that are not available while behind in the room that is the first time in the land that vibrates to give human smallness of a lesson, because to be a little wider must be urgent requests which number three miles closer then there is what is hoped that following updated quickly because every day counts I will not able to hold very long, if nothing happens I do not know how I'm going to stay in one place with above his head a chess world champion who wants me to be worse in the time I have left to live without having tasted the pleasure of survival by being long gone in the hope of meeting a three or a four, but that's all I can do, I have no other ambition, which happens is not my fault, I am only a messenger poorly equipped, a head a body, and something going for years without knowing that tomorrow it's over, once is not bad when you think about all this I realize that on balance and is still full of times to be sure it's correct then in life one always goes to the same place, which is reassuring but also cheap restaurant because I also know this is a chance to find the word that changes all the time that one is in the news that is not out of the room regarding the choice I can not see why we need still believe that time is present while in the places named by the former there is always a foundation that can not be life

Aucun commentaire: