when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

see what happens it causes

see what happens it causes many relationships in the cup of strong cup winners in the head but with simple sides because to have made a wrong word I have to know why and I do my investigation which takes me because it takes years from very far in the valley and wait for all I know is consistent with the world also wants to know why it comes together so quickly and how much time is left before taking a shovel to hear jesus and whatever I do I come back in the same place so I'm always facing a burning issue that can or will be kind enough to take time to explain to me what that means, so I'm leaving alone in the hope that one day I will find why it is like that and how do I have time to waste time in a single moment that descends and rises without first made that change for anything or to find the how in the silence that precedes the bomb, as well as everything happens without warning because it would be fun to control everything we could just press a button to initiate a period of ten years, because if you spend more time on risk bored and fall in alcohol or drugs, this impression that falls to give way to another who does not want to bother to take the umbrella that is not white but in bathroom I see a yellow bath soap that can not be putting in this position without the intervention of someone malicious because I know recognize the lack when it becomes wider so that everything remains obviously in luck unless that everything goes off without knowing that there as high as it is sometimes to hear the god of the world that says, laughing it goes well for the same story that flows from day to day without the hope of making a little good but with all these translation problems is not always easy to choose the best choice which leads me to think that in every way and are nothing classmates with an accent to cut with a knife that one does not wash for fear of losing any chance of catching up, but I do not run, because I know that the body is well balanced and that I will not have the same force remaining in inaction speaks for itself because here you must remove your shoes at the risk of bodily restraint that sings when the weather is stormy and now Health happening on the other side, what to do to get it back, I think it's time to take stock, if all goes well I'll direct to heaven without the reunification of box that is no longer operational since the angel of eternal wisdom was trapped in the edge of an evil wood, which is not quite to know that the priority is not to put in a simple pleasure situation, because the point of view of theology nothing happens if we introduce a dogma in the reality of life for the benefit of all the places that are not related to a lack of sick imagination which is not just for that with all that I know of ignorance concerning the power béarnaise sauce that is not in the special orientation flat but with luck we can get a sauce worthy of the best contemporary artists and what changes hands while in the extent of ancient knowledge is still being sought

Aucun commentaire: