when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2015

great joy to see

great joy to see that everything collapses in the powder, one must have under the shirt to have all the strength necessary to respond to this sea between deep into the earth, but with luck we will be able to have mud who does nothing else but the feeling mixing with second passing so fast that everything else in between admiration for Peace, which is quickly went into the thing next months that are not aware now we rule everything from above while it is urgent, we must have done his bag the first to understand that everything we know will one day disappear in the chain breaks in the middle, but that a second opportunity is given to me while I seek the same node if departure is delayed I am under no worries because what is happening now is a passage for so long that time is put into a box that closes from a thousand year so that in one hand it provides the seed that will be able to grow a plant that will give food to people as powerful want to suppress, that is why I believe it is possible to make an effort in spinach because at least it is the present that comes in triumph, which is not bad when you see all the difficulties that are sown on the course and when you can have the chance to meet someone who will have kindness to hold a speech in the air so that it does not fall right back into the mud, but now the sun returns essentially we will be able to heat in order to then continue to do what you want if it makes it so that it enters the trunk but a car is not a word then to translate all that in no time I do what I can to have a key and as it enters the lock I make a prayer of thanks, Fortunately everything is perfectly tuned and that I want in the whole so why not go ahead and have this house behind in the table once we did the full tour in the gallery guests but as it is too Later I remain undecided in the present situation for some time before putting the board tapped as in crazy world there is there a unique place that is not in the midst of infighting and like last time I chaired the club for lovers of beautiful women I must have a concern that I master to reassure me and have a good influence for the rest, which easily comes to be taken seriously in the belief that everything between what can only do it twice this time unless it is put in the dual system in the hope of starting quickly find a question that hangs over life without ever crossed the line as it is impossible to live and to die together, so to answer the question that sets up first in human experience a funny voice that tells me that the time is ripe for fruitful exchanges, but how do I'm stuck here with all the material but as is increasingly hollow I make an effort to see what happens over time completing a cycle, I must be with go so I hurry to enter the other building and here I am in the middle of an oriental dance where women display their naked breasts, but I did not take to be able to go beyond a normal sidewalk, so I have to turn around and have a session reflection

Aucun commentaire: