when is it now

vendredi 22 mai 2015

the cry heard in the room

the cry heard in the room tells me that Tuesday comes after Monday, as this one is sure to go far in the hope of making a nice atmosphere I need to be in full form, which enters the category pawns falling down, it's not why I fear, I just go around the problems, which is not in the slope but almost so as to be out of water but with octopuses that come around to say that the time has come to see that everything that happens in the atmosphere is barbecue sauce, which is surprising since coming here I was just thinking about doing a little exercise but when I was told that the tone was set I found it surprising, because in the activity that takes my guts, I see what it is for now I am silent but soon I will tell my thinking as to where we are I do not see why I will not say out loud what everyone thinks everything down, but then why do you mind filling the dead fish box, it I do not like because you can know what it feels like on the mood of the cats, which revolve around like vultures for a zebra carcass, but now the hour strikes troop withdrawal, we will be able to hunt without risking to meet a soldier we would speak in Russian, but I know where to go for plastic elephants, but also sleds to go down faster, so we go and woe to those who would stop us because as says everything happens in Adélie Land before leaving, giving the impression that all effort is vain, but what is necessary is to have done it with the heart, then we can detail, the wise old went for a walk, the Mongolian is nice to see the yeti, but I think because I'm French for at least five generations, thus making the whole it is a joint effort for a common cause and I stress on this point every year in the same period of Nile water flows into the sea, so all it did in the chance to see that it is, but that's a rather complicated translation problem because you have to understand that form the East Asian part of the group that we put in noodles butter, but now it Braille in the wing of the monkeys, you have to go gently, as if you take the subway to rush hour it is not surprising that everything that looks like a lack of space is immediately put in the following month, as it neither seen nor known it achieved the goal to see that it sucks to take this at the expense of habit that wanted all months of the year are made in the hope string that can intervene only in case of cable break, but this time I understand that sadness is great and to relieve the pains I make the decision to open the floodgates but watch breaking because in the months go by there is nothing to do but against the level of current hours there is a sudden action that can move at the speed of a plane out of fuel, but for now we prefer to wait until the ship is not the Titanic but can go very fast and the proof is the report of captain Laperouse which estimates higher due to the acquisition of the qualifying event for quite have the chance to participate in the competition of the fall in the euro against the dollar and when the path is finally unknown land I see that I can make a stop to admire such a perfect body

Aucun commentaire: