when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

what is missing in life is

what is missing in life is a simple reason something that is in evidence that enters through the door that opens the window hear the birds, which is all it takes to learn to swim, and that not suffer for not wait until it is ready, and that is the message I am waiting for years, it's done and it is done more than that, it's simple to learn, I take a spoon I turn and I see the falls, except rice so I asked the Lord to take his pen and ask the presidents involved in the founding of skimmers pleasures to believe that everything that comes in boat down, is not what we want, because after all investigations it was found that for this meeting we had the wind a sail and so it does not fall immediately into a den of thieves one must have a radar that warns of the imminent arrival of the ancient world who would like to have some sand for the beach pirates and that is why I am aware of the new companions that come in the box for a little intimacy with women who had the courage to take cherry pits so that each word has its half in the temple, making it scream, because for me the freedom needed to know how it feels to see that everything is possible without being able to touch, which is a normal frustration because after all should we not be me to have the confidence of a new participant who enters like saying, gentlemen, this is the result of a long circumference which that for all there is too much intrigue, it's too heavy, you can not have what we were doing before, one against the other, and as it ends the discussions who can not more hungry, it does not matter but when I think about it I think it would be better if all these people could simultaneously be kind enough to believe that this is also me, so to have that which is I'm doing exactly what I want and to know what it's like in the heads I see that you have to take to get out the door, so you have to take to enter the door, then to the monkey on TV it Take the door, but which door we speak, I do not see it with suspicion, I just want to be told why it's going and why the body move at this point that I can not analyze everything and right now I see people who do not want to make an effort, but why give up, the project is still far, I agree to make it more attractive, saying I am able to see what is happening by this time passing without putting on hold because he knows how to crush so why do I agree, resulting in a new model because we can not settle for a cross that fell in the night, I month see that this is the news that bonus, so for that I think the whole day it is for this event and for the best choice there is much garbage in the yard which makes me nauseous but now that it warns me it's all women, I say oh well! then about five o'clock we know what to expect, the purchasing manager tells us that the error comes from an order that would have been signed by a mysterious stranger, then it's too strong, as is, Could a stranger moves far without arousing the question, I do not even ask worry, because everyone knows and I know that's fine if only once, yes and again because for that I am in listening

Aucun commentaire: