when is it now

jeudi 28 mai 2015

until it was certain

until it was certain and then the enthusiasm of the lost moments I'm seeing a white veil that draws an arc in the sky and there I won a travel reverie in the sea that opens to let me go dry and as it is a May opening the ball, I see swing the bottom of a wonderful garden birds singing love then about four o'clock I break my neck on a beautiful Atlantic sparrows and attention as is usual in a win-win situation I see out of a pants factory unit, which leads me to the same question that always arises in the same place that between here and here somewhere only to be thrown in the garbage of the prince, but rather see the interest that gives me pleasure, because you have to see clear, I am not for laziness but what surprises me is to see that change to happen in a month later, what gives me the urge to go slower because basically what bathes is the self-doubt, a weight that does not move shows that everything I do is conditioned by a thought that unclear why it is closed on Monday, but this time I want an important information that conflicts with other intention which had not arrived to the ceiling, but now the pressure falls I not expect this new, how do I do now that I am free to want, should I go further but what means because I feel that all approaches with discretion even if it's you that's not me while everything else is more open it I must be willing to take part in this dramatic development but it is not that between the first, it is another element here that are not otherwise but I quickly have to make my choice, then I close my eyes to see what does not exist and I understand that all is lost that time to this time to be reduced by a mixed too but now the first fell, he I must take this opportunity to be in the main room, because at this difficult time to go unnoticed for mask my embarrassment when I make a turn on myself and I fell down causing laughter, because you always laughs when seen someone die for, what's funny is to appear indifferent to what happens before me, for so you have to live not live to breathe must be otherwise, but during that time I search why you have to go to the detriment of easily digestible intentions rightmost and finally in the essential action for survival, what to do to be in a condition approaching the new glue that still feels a temporary situation but is determined from the level above, this leads me to influence the way that power becomes intentional but soon I step to the south, which seems like a good opportunity to do what I'm hoping to see this day that will give me reason, but this is a mistake that slips under the sheet, I want to be like that and I'm always more thoughtful, because for life is a passage without action, but I hear silence well, so believe, to talk parchment and incense speed, find what enters does not come out and see what happens does not lead to hasty decision because weighing the pros and cons there is material to take time to get in thank god condition to make me look like an idiot with the queen of apples that is not in half measures

Aucun commentaire: