when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2015

as is understood of course

as is understood of course to the bottom in all cases and for all the output from the beginning until I understand that everything is clear in the chain until the time where anything goes but surely because others who have not grasped everything starts and arrives in a sea millions of years later in a gourmet restaurant, so that I suggest to continue to move to the house to take carrots, which often happens is mounted outside the circles that rotate to feel that everything is provided in the spring season, but now the time is accelerating, there is no reason to believe, everything is behind a waterproof case and it opens I desperately searches for a way to do that allows me to take some comfort in this impetuous struggle that seeks to move me to a quieter area but with a truncated vision which I like not because if I do all this is to have a complete vision that starts early and ends one day that I will not have enough to live on this earth, because life goes by so fast that we did not time to say goodbye, because God is everywhere, so to do the thing I first pray a simple prayer without emphasis to be alive because I have to go through my humanity which takes much time and within five minutes after which remains before being relieved of my duties in the industrial manufacturing ham sausage, which did not allow me to have a better life in the obvious sense to put all the time of happiness in every moment and brittle as it ' went too fast I missed the beginning, and now I try I try and I try a way to catch up, but I do not see the end of the road, then I seriously beginning to wonder why I'm like this and how to change means to have something that looks like many cases in France the country that can get to get high in a day than all others down because right now it's more than that depending serene image that enters the office to be removed if it is not this when everything changes in times worried that focus on the emergence of responsible parents like what no to cool before such sarcasm but now the clock is ticking and I approach the end so quickly to conclude I am and I will be in fatigue before reaching the rest, which will take place in a tragic moment I am lying on ground motionless, before living the moment I intend to live fully is why I see a fairly broad plan to contain all my projects and as you always have a calm vision I do what I can to hear my bird, but what is most constant is the sound of the water drops below the reality because like to catch a fish you have to pay the going looking for a hole to put his treasure, which I do not approve of myself as being a colorless character, I do not see why I should know what it's like to take a gun to go kill a duck, because I love animals and it does not please me to take pleasure in the consecration mimicry enough to make the prunes in the station that enters for the first time it is a lace sauce that might one day become the joy of parents in the box passing in silence at the door of the living room, so that everyone begins to grind the teeth without being able to do otherwise because at the moment it is something that trembles to do that without having had the old realization

Aucun commentaire: