when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2015

one day we know what to say

one day we know what to say for example to deliberately take a space to make it beautiful, but it's complicated to see that everything is ready I am looking for a way to get somewhere without moving and as it's done in the thing that sits in the left wing to make effective the time switches in the same terms as all that falls from the ceiling for something to be god in the bathroom but essentially I address a gentleman who is to the left of the father, like that at least the concern that I can have a human being connected to the essentials that fits in my pocket but the mind is empty I must be more interested by what happens in the main chain which collided in eastern Paris for having disregarded the responsibility of others who came after the time change to believe that everything starts in a sidewalk that can be done to limit this entering the movement but all we know is it really worth doing that in front of a coffin that does not pass the control of the people from the beyond, but now it makes noise, it must quickly find a solution, then I think a phrase I heard yesterday while I was doing my shopping and for that I am in hope that comes in majesty for all the available space unless impossible to destroy still meets in the head I do to get everything done in penalty trouble taking account of other fish that are not big enough to compete to keep everything down in cabinet which could be closed in the same tenacity that can not get out too long because the bad wolf came from Poland, he'll have the belly I go if I do not want to have problems with the workers who will go what happens south of the river and as is the roof that looks, I want to be put in a pear that vibrates like a jet that pushes her wings to see the sky but I'm sure everything it will fall into the unknown and as this is the time to see that everything is consumed must have great imagination to ensure that everything be done in a circle between the evening to tomato red, a strange bird that do not sing the summer, but this time I know for having a particular passage I am able to make this all weights who have succeeded at the same time that no dark despicable people coming out of words incapable of bothering to put in a bucket and as it takes at least one month for it to become more so, I make flat feet so that in time we say that it was I who got to have song that can make from the awkward because in favorable circumstances it must put your fingers in the space provided to avoid losing them in a crash that does not come easily in trees but the adventure was nothing to be fear even though the sheriff has heard of the attacks that killed a rabbit, then to silence the fool I take a tire and I run towards full but now it is entering a new juncture, I must change mind and quickly as I can see that this is the best that can happen, I do what I can to be convinced that all that is happening now is favorable and so I do not wonder more live next to a bomb even if it's gone

Aucun commentaire: