when is it now

jeudi 28 mai 2015

at once it goes and I remain on the flat

at once it goes and I remain on the flat, but this way I know what's going on inside, so I'm sure I can do it in the sky, it's a simple situation, takes a random word, eg petrol, this word has easily without pretense or neural problem, because to put it simply causing the field in the struggle for survival does not come on Saturday and Sunday because both days are devoted to another activity which is not the one I think, but that looks like we were talking the other day and that is not yet shelved, so we have time to take it to our account and begin to see what it's like in a small territory that does not exceed five square meters to bend but must be used, because here we do not laugh, which is a shame but when you see the danger such an operation, you realize you do not eat the same thing every day, you have the variety otherwise you get bored, yet what new who can not speak the official language, but it is the time to move to common belief, what keeps me from somewhere else because I can not stand these empty relationships that lead nowhere, what I want is full everywhere, but also in the room, and in the kitchen, full of full without adding, it is not worth it to put too much it might compromise everything but nobody seems to be interested in this new method, I see myself obliged to write off everyone from the mailing list like that we know what we are talking, and I do not tell you what I think, because here we approach a hatred field so I prefer to stay in a nice humanity, thank you soon, and as I walk away, tongues begin to break free, yeah I see what you mean but how do you get more, yes of course all agree, but how much it costs, yes I will go there to make sure it passes, it worries me a little all these changes, and as that is where I see a possible way I do what I can to go, suddenly everyone is calm and accepts fate, because in fertility there is a price to pay, it depends on the age of the captain and the size of the boat and now we do not yet know what will be decisive because we imagine although to differentiate the participants you have to be fair, it is important to have with you a little guide that explains the different maneuvers that are behind the manufacture of tools, but before continuing I would like to invite you to reflect on the place of the plaster in the construction of a wall which is easily analyzable as a strictly personal data that originates from the president of the parachutists so friendly to have a copy of the document indicating the actual range of instruments changed, I have to get on a plane to take the first train to Glasgow and hear a tennis champion explain that to win you must first train, which is a bit depressing because the genius a- he needs to devote time to a practice to anticipate when everything ripens but now we change the hour, it is not eight, but another time because I forgot to have too tilted to the side I lost balance and I am found myself in the same situation as last time when I had wanted to force the passage, taking a particular style of speech but then I have to take my coat to go out the street because you never know it may be bitten

Aucun commentaire: