when is it now

jeudi 28 mai 2015

no doubt this is a funny meeting

no doubt this is a funny meeting I did yesterday when I was leaving for Paris that is a cat greeted me, I do not mind but its claws and this took me in a different direction that I had planned for weeks telling me that I had to believe in myself, but as is always lower there is no weight to keep me but now I know why I'm Along the way because since I started there is now a minute, I know why I am made in the central station for the hour of my chimney following the same temperature that melts in the quarter hour which comes across in a room full of people waiting for the train that black becomes white and then in the crowd I think I recognize the coat of an actress who is too good to have a normal relationship, so it's not to appear a too full but it's a question I ask myself, how far I will go now because to be in the accessory dimension must of course turn on the lights and have what enters the sloping roofs to be rid of trouble of reduced power are but all I know but with attitudes that suggest that everything becomes true one day that the low and heavy sky move a centimeter does not match what I wanted because I know what I want and for years I only think about tomorrow and that's why today tomorrow yesterday I always go in the same direction which is imposed on me by me, because I know who I am and why that's it, I can not be aware of everything, there is in life, a moment, then two then one million that are not in the official nomenclature, for everything that happens in the head is not not clear, on the contrary, everything is sudden, it becomes a second and then after hours to wonder how it feels to be able to make a sloping roof, enough to agree to go there all that belongs to God, and hop in the crate, one thing or another it depends on the arrivals who are numerous in the spring because at this time of year are appearing immigrants from the moon, but this time it's later, so for a reality that absorbs all the blotting paper, I say yes this is for me and although I have done in the matter which gives trouble to those who no longer want to carry goods assembled in the chain that holds the drive but that should not touch the nerve center of the chin in a sudden glory, but with what I call three times three, which runs into the courtyard, with intentions to bless the sky, but also with old follies that are not all set through the fault of the official who did not want to hear about overtime and I am only available Friday to perish at sea when I make a cross on the ground and I expect an answer, and that's the short factor in my Executive shouting I have a letter for you but I'm off because I'm afraid of the new and as it's time for the sun to go I have a dream that takes me all my energy to ensure that everything is determined even if I do that in the air to avoid crawling in the mud, which said yes is gone forever, while to stay this is a matter that passes me by and for this time in the open house that comes into play in a secondary madness as if everything had disappeared as if by chance but with wheat trucks

Aucun commentaire: