when is it now

mercredi 27 mai 2015

once a cross

once a cross I believe that it's later but now everything between first giving me a headache how I'm going to have it all in front because me what I like is to see everything that revolves to put it in my pocket but if there is too much I'm not going to take everything, so I had the idea to sort, it starts well, I already sent the more pesky remains for me to see what is going well, I start from the bottom, it is a simple method that is well worth what it's worth but I do not have time to think about something else, and what I see the bottom surprise me, I had never planted tomatoes while in the previous time I had not had the urge to plant a tree, I am with vegetables that I will have while cooking for now I do not know put together fresh because for me the time is there, but with what I saw in front of sorrow awaits his moment to overwhelm me and though that and all that comes out first is put in the chain that still protects me some time against the arrival of the trucks so I try to find parades, I spend a little time to see what will and to emulate Jesus, which is not easy because all his life to Jesus loved his neighbor, while I hate myself and I hate others like that you will be happy, nothing happens everything is neutral, no exchange, but how long will it last, looking for a way to escape and I see no way out because everything is blocked by an earthquake, so to get a better view I buy glasses that prevent me from seeing through and when I 'm glad it shows, I clean, I expect the visit, I make two times around the table to understand that now is the time to do something, but then I stop what am -I supposed to do, what is this action that will give me enough space to reach the other exit but once it is acquired that is not you is something else that fits in the past months when everything was placed by chance and that afterwards we see that on balance it is stable, although at times we are caught in a fusion ridiculous desire, you have to be really stupid to have a weight of more that is not necessary because when we count the powers there is of course a self that comes into life to be taken seriously, but there are also other dishes that are also put in a position to take the job for make appetizing though I am more worried for some time, because I see that it goes without cling to a branch because for me everything is empty somewhere, you have to go but how to have peace, which is not not decided and what remains bent to believe that everything is there waiting to be used, but that is how, for example in a flexible position, I see that action is tempting, so I decided I dark without seeing that I meet just off a wonderful landscape, it only lasts a second, I have to make a U-turn but the hardest part comes right after when I realize that everything is erased, but how often will I have to wait for something that does not happen, or so I am wrong place, I think I am now, because it's all I know I have to believe me, and now it's starting to tremble, I put myself under the table and suddenly the sun is shining, but it's even better than I thought, that's a red roof, white door

Aucun commentaire: