when is it now

jeudi 28 mai 2015

once again I'm always ready

once again I'm always ready but-I must forget the essential because to be during that time once again in the memory of the throne must have a vision that goes beyond the limits of the jungle, because by the time to step I reflect on what is the best way to make a correct step, but it certainly n''est that is what is in front of all the other times that are not shown because when to experience something: still eludes me that all is well placed, but I do not know why something does not come at the time and maybe never will because life is a great surprise because everything starts with the carefree and when I want to say that I consider myself someone who understood that all we can do is have an acceptable reason, then you can embroider around but it just is not natural because for making it according to the rules, I remain convinced that all is as well as in nuclear simulation, but now have to deal with and it's not every day that you do that as well so you have to share the burden over several days, as it continues to provide the necessary amount but with multiple recoveries, which means that in the main tent, there was enough to make one turn, but before taking the decision to leave immediately, I still have to check that everything goes as planned, it is very important to know how to do in a specific situation, since nothing prevents the time to make testamentary dispositions that are not necessarily accepted by the family as the least I am not the world been there, but what bothers me is the way in which they are distributed points of presence, I will understand that it is more convenient, but I think the quality is also important, it is simple we make a fold in the middle and wait teatime and in the house at the corner, there is a reception that can be called great, because I never seen anything of miserable, but that does not mean I'm not on this momentum, but with caution because I do not like being alone in the room, but that's why I know it's a beautifully calibrated to stupor cheapest means of a chisel which cuts across the length of a tape one centimeter, then passes over a burlap to hide silk, and as it is professional misconduct I hold my breath for not laugh because before passing control I made a remark to the head of the section and then to see what it's like I had to arrive later and take my distance from other officials, this is how I ' I realized that the other house was not available and my quick installation plan was not a priority for short so I take my chances and I will also like that everyone is quiet and I can easily have another opportunity if we ever let me instead that I spend without restraint, it's crazy to see how people are available one day and another day altogether elsewhere, which does not help me because I had planned to tour people able to take effective measures which would have resulted in the sudden appearance of greenery in gardens, and here is a case that turns, now that I am satisfied I can rest in a nice corner that organizes parties and legs crossed while I try to do my phone rings and someone told me it's time to take the lead

Aucun commentaire: