when is it now

mercredi 20 mai 2015

so for that reason

so for that reason I must have prefer to keep quiet and continue to be wrong, because for me the main thing is to keep quiet so as not to face the fire, I do not want to be headed in a direction where I lose myself in flames, what I want is to rock me in easy illusions, which are not connected to the bank account, a mercury smoothly, when all promises I do nothing for what I say, but when it's over, we must give up the desire that leads only to bite his lip but lambs are in the meadow what I need to have the confidence to do anything that does not put me to the brink, but now it can not understand, you have a house, a garden, tools for believing that the world is beautiful, so I know what it is to be afraid, lying, see that the ship is sinking, but now for both entering its thousandth energy and yet be established in a role outside of the suspension means meeting the highest in the clouds, so to speak, but to see that everything falls thereafter in the green expanse of magical moments and why wait until it goes up, so that tomorrow we be put in the room to tell the dice that fall from the fireplace and as time has forgotten we must go back up at the earliest point for a view of the whole castle that will soon go around my thumb, and as is the custom when you arrive in the middle of the page, I start with a ho! what happens then is an older version which rises to the surface what is it, then I am more gifted than ever, we must say that to move forward we must take risks, but to me what matters most is to see that light and lacking in time, so that I conclude that it is the night, but then I think the wrong way, it allows me to take a slow position twice, which gives me a freedom to take nuts, to mow and harvest sweet waiting when two plus two makes it a whole number like milk before making him a thing I call the silence, once I falls into the cream I see my suffering soul, and if past is dark, and everything trembles before the misery of living like a sigh of relief because you must know that all the time left to live is conditioned to agreement for doing what it takes in unique locations that are not yet in the chain but with greater resources that are not at all what we believe, unless in heaven there is one day a messenger that tells a little more to the right, I do not understand because the same floor there is plenty to do at least two or three shots, which leads me to believe that the means is what remains effective for only two leaves and passes from the sea to common sense and as it is a chance to land in which you have to have luck in this way a starfish, which is actually a token that launches the source for the bread, as the beginning not interested I throw in the towel on the floor, suddenly the place starts to recycle waste and in place suddenly lit by envy, that doing that is well accepted for example that n is not yet set in the following situation but what to be wider, I do not know why but I like eating in a vacuum, while yet there are hazards that are not released and it goes first I see very well that it go back to before in other easy to spot

Aucun commentaire: