when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2015

if it's like that I'm sure can do something

if it's like that I'm sure can do something that looks like a shoe whose background is blue sky, but now the royal sled is taken in the trees I hurry to find a fishing rod for everything the world to know that here too we try to do what we can but as life is complicated we must put the basket in the holes provided for this purpose then looks at what it does and enters the house hoping it will work, and then at night we'll make a space that will not be separated from the useful, but corner abimes I step towards silences that sometimes come up to the fence and as is Cute I do nothing to destroy it even if I have the itch because for me life must follow a rule that you can not violate but as is later and fatigue helping'm looking how to have that is best not go far, which is not yet as to have an inner vision that takes a lot of experience that is not possible to quickly everything is slow for the human being can become discouraged road, and we see in the end the few who went to the end and if I wake up tomorrow it will be to have an extra day to understand what it is that putting the correct letter in the place indicated for everything becomes true but then I have to stop because the lack of courage characterizes me and it feel I must say that in the whole earth lacks reality unless in the flesh an avocado pit inlaying This is not desirable even if we love doing action without answering the phone and I thought that everything starts in pain while to have that concern it be too large in the hope that comes without guard watches sounding the start, but as you have to have what others claim to have at the beginning, I make a detour to be sure that everything happens by the same way and as it must be combined shortage and full, I do what I can to land on the farm where I saw the light, but this time I do a mean art to increase the gaps which are distinguished in the same traffic as other larger house and that it ' is plain fun because when you are in good conditions it is no longer seeking why you need a lawyer to defend evil people who spread the war to the pleasure of seeing that people will die for a just idea then that 'initially have to see that everything is a matter of agricultural merit that elevation in the Swiss television because the point of view of the other recipients, there is a broad consensus around the theme of the two-speed justice once that is done there is more to take a soap and give it to someone who does not know what to do, like that it is cloudy and it is struggling to be first on list but do we know why it is better than to do that last for everyone admires the performance of a great fall before what you do when everything is out in the crowd must then retrieve forgiveness and give it to the one that has been waiting for an hour in the hope that everything happens before the store closed and as Friday is the last day before the annual closing for work in the sky near the eternal holiday god interests have a very lean management with much less sugar, it's fashionable to lose weight

Aucun commentaire: