when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

once a day I know

once a day I know, then I pass in a corridor that can not be analyzed in real time the disorder in which I spend a lot of unnecessary time because at the time to believe that I got from it is necessary that I find a means of transportation to arrive at the port in front of the sea is not as great as I remembered a child, but for now this is not the problem because I hear angels discuss their business and I who am only human I struggle to sit still for more than five minutes while the angels if I understand what they say that's three hundred years they are there to have a nice view pier, but in the belief that I am trying to build it I have to be closer to the mystery, because the more I see the more I approach clearly what happens at the host of restaurants that open for criticism in the management of lost souls who enter and leave without knowing that the time is chosen among thousands to be one that can not go dan the cellar to fetch a demon, but quickly without having done anything other than to nothing what like nothing but still a little way into the party and with bodies that wonder why this is something that moves, but there awaiting the moment of elevation I do something else that fits my situation mortal, because the more I advance, the more I know that for the rest we will have to wait longer because the same time without making a relationship between each party, there must be a lost cause what happens then c is divine intervention that will switch the choice in an impossibility that enters through the door to be seen by all, which is more than most to be seen in all the higher sphere which is not that this hole that removes sin of the world but with the help of the angels we will find a reason to waste time for instead of the image to select all others a wall falling to make way in the old house that n ' is not yet elevated to harvest in the fields and for this reason without being caught unprepared I see the full extent goes smoothly, which reassures me because I was afraid to spend too much time in the social pressure while everything is well taken in the management presentable we must say that everyone's gone in the wrong direction because to be good in life that moves you have to take it how to finally have a welcome gesture like what I see in the usual word that means something, but now the time passes and everything stops to see if it will, then I also want to tell the captain that everything is ready for the high seas, but why is it this time agreed to enter first in memory that is not yet locked in the isolation of the dead days for doing the right thing in the hope of living only a day, other days are intended to make noise, which is not currently a few hours one day but I take the chance to lose what is happening at the moment I do not see why I will go there but I have confidence in the reality that addresses the bank because to have done it without thinking that it may one day look in a closer sense of money, it should be realized that it interests me to choose witticism but at the same time I remain committed to free that between all we can in the tank of actions to make the trip

Aucun commentaire: