when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2015

party approach

party approach and I have not started to extinguish the fire, as if we had enough wood to paint it in the dye that we chose last winter when we had the visit of the barber who was traveling on deal to buy a piece of land to put in the boots when the weather is cold, but this time I'll go straight and understand that the time is chosen to have peace, what goes into a shirt is lower than the paper but it is not what I'm looking for because what I like I do this all the time and as it is expected by the Charter of human rights of women is absent, which n is not the most interesting but when I say something it does nothing then I stop and I begin a new cycle that can stop quickly, it leaves me time to make another much more serious project because I understand past mistakes and I start by the end, as it saves time and I have no time to lose, so we are at the end of the day, it starts to turn the storm but eventually he will move away in the valley and sees a red car even if the color is not important I like to end up red, it reminds me of my heart operation, and when we do s 'awaits not a German in uniform firefighter Bavaria advances on the road and he said in French because we were in the German team, we just had a fire uniform, in short, he said, be careful you go entering a danger zone, but in the car you will not listen and continue the road and then five minutes later we see a rabbit saves, wish I had never seen this before, but when the road passes the forest we find ourselves on a broad shelf to not see the valley, and as I undertake this road I see before me a monster arrive long brown hairs, it is huge, but I know his weakness and I gives him the engine oil, it immediately goes to heaven in boring two major arms sign of madness, and why motor oil has importance in this story, what I like to imagine c is that anything that can happen is not cause for stopping and quickly found a way to take a simple pleasure and continue to move forward, and now the end is near, in the car laugh, s amuses while it is outside the flood, a snow storm, an earthquake, and that's the last word that appears on the screen, the lights come back and everyone applauded to show that we s' not bored, because they know me for my technical prowess and my special effects, as it would do to get a monster of 4 m high, you have to have imagination and cunning, for example to the snowstorm I mixed two images, one with the car, the other with a storm in a teacup, a thousand times bigger that gives amazing results, like for the earthquake, I ' have used cardboard houses that I crashed through a system of hydraulic pumps are used to stabilize ships and then when we pass the sponge on the table that's how I realized the importance of divine justice, because to the human all that interests him is a nice pair of buttocks and easy money, while for me everything that is important is a way to live without pressure This is not always easy because sometimes you are caught by an evil hand that does that by engaging in practices that then we do not find very fine

Aucun commentaire: