when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2015

if nothing happens it means

if nothing happens it means that the outbreak is expected later in the manner of the old masters of the full wisdom of reserves to modernity, because the message is timeless, what happens in the find is the work closer to envy in this meeting to have the same chance as any animal that senses danger approaching, and as it's all a pressure that pushes to do something I understand that everything I doing is not the sum of the gaps are mixed in reality to have a result that exceeds expectations because although I know that all this account from the moment one is capable of taking the best to put in the center but why we must also make the move to ask God to find him while he knows everything I do in the hope of making a little of everything but everything happens how I'm going to have time to take and leave for the mountains is isolated and that all sides start to sing without having had proposed to change that but now the time to live is announced, I will quickly in the first room to find out what My mission order, but at that time the volcano spits lava entire Pompeii and transforms us into a pillar of salt, but I always think I take with my instant translator who also serves as temporal carrier, which gets under way only by thought, but it takes me to do quickly because I feel that my body dies from the bottom in a desperate thought then I think of the good life in a field in the shelter of a tree to give the shadow, and immediately I was transported on a hill called the Mount of Olives but just at that moment I saw Jesus who is taken away by guards but as they see me they ask me who I am and if I asked why this is something that can have a head start in modern times we are promised the moon unless it is Venus or Mars, but when I know what is exactly happening in the room where I had one day perceive the lack, is it that I am still here in a hundred years, but why do that right now that is not yet connected to the house with a large garden for at bottom I install a vegetable garden, it is a dream and like all dreams it is better if he does not realize because if one is put in a reality is to ask why I was born in France in a time of peace for example two friends meet in Syria but soon a deadly gas shell falls off, then the two friends go to heaven that they had not expected immediately, but that's normal interpretation of life collapses into a second, no time to say ouf, or the most important thing to say is no longer relevant because we think that everything that happens is a tiny thing in terms of eternal life in love This shows that life is a mistake that continues to take the same paths without asking and why we do this while in a dialogue broken by lack there are only tears of having nothing else while all the time there was time to see it going but with cravings that are not in the same sense it is hard to engage the whole body so that life is more than most in each word and with links pushing himself to be a great day for quite a freedom that comes into action in the coming years

Aucun commentaire: