when is it now

mercredi 26 août 2015

which is only effective if time is given to go around

which is only effective if time is given to go around being sure that everything also why in a hallway or in a box locked you can still have a solution for all time spent by that going to one day be able to produce something because at the moment it is the waterfall that falls into the water and what it's like going up my delicious want to go for a ride, but now I need a weight that could keep me company, but I do not think I can come to reconcile the lack and the excess is not worth it to see that everything is easy, while for now the harder it is to hold on, in this very moment everything is possible on paper, but as is always the way to go that is not the one I'm trying to take as regards the suite I do not see why you have to which is forbidden, because this time it is the right we introduce the key in the lock and wait for everything to become red as this color to switch faster from darkness to blinding light because being myself in unable to see that everything is sleeping in the room but now I have to follow a path that I did not have in mind when closing the window but now everything seems out of context and I can not know is it because I'm stuck in the back and I can not turn my head and as you have to shake a little every day, I make an effort and I can turn my head to see that everything I had built, the airport, the cemetery, jumping rope, fresh ham because the reason I can not find the ambition that was mine when I was thirty years old, now the weight of the world pushes me to not wanting anything, it's time to move on as the foot is put there for me to know that all the time taken to pass will be removed so that all thoughts may well have as impact rising priorities up 'then struggled for a bit of freedom, but as this is a difficult passage I must take stock to hear the sweet voice of reason tells me that everything I try to do can not go the direction of the desire for peace

Aucun commentaire: