when is it now

samedi 27 octobre 2012

What an adventure but I am here in a stunning location I see from time to meet the cons, desire, habit is everything, there is nothing, it is the desert, please, believe, everything goes, I am no longer what I was, I see before me there for hours, days, passions, troubles, night, sleep, and now everything is silent, I'm alone, I put myself forward, that's how I'll go further, we must say that everything is possible, one day, just a desire, a dream, and it ' is gone forever, always stops another day, it is a story of days, these days go by without saying anything, but first I must say that I am somebody, some one, a possibility to build an imperfect world, a certainty that passes, life is an experience, I am at the beginning of something, I do not know what, I see nothing, I feel nothing, all I can do is to draw a line on my life, a red line that runs through the middle of my life, I am in a long passage to the wise, to balance, despite all the frustration, all the gaps, it is the story of my life, nothing changes and this is what I seek, nothing changes to continue as before, a guarantee of well-being, a pleasure that is automatically renewed, is like a childhood dream, is Can it be done as an adult so far from innocence, there is an age where we calculate the interest rate, the annual return, the tax burden, all things that the child put in an ice cream trying not to spill and lose all desire in the gutter, growing it is no longer ice cream because i do not put in it any more desires, they went also to the relationship with irrational feelings with others, the fusion looks that say yes, I want to share my privacy, this is the great game of life, winners, losers, boredom, passion ridiculous, and all that is in will finish one day, the last

Aucun commentaire: