when is it now

lundi 15 octobre 2012

At that time all began, thank you, goodbye, I'm quickly up the opportunity to understand, everything is available at the bottom, it's been so long I expect to live a comedy, life is so sad we should be able to more easily amused, but anxiety keeps watch, stop there, you can not pass, yet I bought my ticket the next time rather come with a tank, it's like that, if we want to overcome the problem, we must put the packet and you must be in a big violence with yourself, otherwise never woukd happen , I had to stop the torrent with my bare hands, I had to abandon the vision that I had it for 20 years, all of a sudden I cut the rope I had around the neck, so I could bury myself in laughter, walking in front of me with a head light, freedom is gained at the cost of renunciation, love was finished, he took the time, thanks to her I built myself, before I was nothing, an innocent boy swinging in a haphazard way, and then she came, she took my hand, I said, let's get married, we do not know each other, and yet you are willing to commit a long period, time starts and stops, a common way that grows progressively as to achieve a relationship of great complexity, I could never know that degree of happiness at the highest mutual understanding, it's been years that we understand, we speak with kindness, we are looking for pleasure to be together, that's all it was my life for 20 years, all that I give up in life because nothing resists time, life is divided into cycles, each cycle of change is happening in another time, 20 years ago I started a cycle with her, I now turn to another dimension, I want laugh, travel, break beats, I do not want to be a prisoner, ritualized forced to go here or there, I want the freedom to choose to be

Aucun commentaire: