when is it now

mercredi 10 octobre 2012

when I was young I believed in nothing, everything was wrong and I liked it, it allowed me to give nothing, because I felt that was the true was not here, I told myself one day I'll find something to give, since i have gone a long way, I've been here and there, it's been years that I live in the same place, it is to say that the passage in front of me, right in front, not far away, this is what I discovered growing up through the years, the truth of life is a message of hope that i give to others, I found this truth looking for something else, like many others, I began my quest hoping to succeed quickly, luckily I realized that it did not work like that, I know now that I am in progress, I advance slowly, but my hope is strong one day hope to make others happy, because what is life without love, humans are capable of loving, but they prefer to earn money to protect them, they think, from bad fortune, but destiny strikes where it wants, and there is no protection that takes, everything goes a day, body, bank account, car, hope, then love today now, let us love, love without hate, it is a simple way at condition be true, the lie is so big that it will take time, but I know I have time, at least enough to finish what I started, still years of struggle before the final rest, peace eternal, it's nice to think that life ends, every day is beautiful, from first to last, I take a deep breath, everything's fine, but I know that one day my heart will stop beating, and that's fine, the best, we are on earth to accomplish a mission but after we need to rest, the body is heavy to carry, he takes us sometimes in hazardous areas, we must fight to stay on course, it's exciting, I love life, I love myself, all is well

Aucun commentaire: