when is it now

lundi 15 octobre 2012

normally all goes well, I hear they die in Afghanistan, in Iraq, I hear nice music, there are packages of deaths, tens, hundreds, I make a tour to Paris, hopefully, in China they imprison people who say freedom, in France you can say what you want, it is freedom, it does not feel the need to talk about, in France they put in jail people who are violent steal injuring others, there are serious matters which must be punished, I wonder if I'll stop in a café for a beer, so good, I look left and right of me not to be crushed by a car, and now it is time to see what's wrong in my life everything is going well in France, everything is going well, although like every day there will be deaths on the road, gangland killings among thieves, which ends in a dead body pierced by a bullet, but that it happens in Marseille, southern France, in the north all goes well, we live happy, is peace, there is unemployment, people are bored at work, there are suicides in large companies, small businesses we do not commit suicide, I'm fine, for years I see life unfold without concern, may be is it because my father died when I was twenty, it was a shock underwater no waves on the surface, with hindsight I realize that the transition to adulthood has been brutal in a second so I had to move, before that, I was still, thanks to this movement I met my wife, and since everything goes well, then why is it that I think it will stop simply because we believe in constantly everything and its opposite,

Aucun commentaire: