when is it now

mercredi 24 octobre 2012

the future is beautiful, the past is past, I could be what I am, but something prevents me from thinking I'm stuck somewhere, I look how long me away, but I struggle to find door that might lead me into another room full of light, here I am, my project is below the truth, I dream up, I think it is possible to pass through the mirror that reflects an image fixed, the dream turns into reality the body to the next level, we manage to see what is important for everyone, we left the smallest place on earth, this tiny space is present, it is on this it straight ahead, there's no mistake, this is a major discovery, it takes time to notice the time is right, there are ways to start, which I prefer is to start right away to forget about it,

Aucun commentaire: