when is it now

mercredi 24 octobre 2012

Once again I succeeded that I do, as in chess, life has a checkerboard moving parts and one the best anticipate several moves ahead based on the possible errors of the opponent, because you should know that in life there are many fools who can not see further than their personal interest, these people are only concerned about themselves, they do look their small needs, and they do not see the whole situation, which would require a wide view, generous and honest, so that's how I can anticipate my shots, but I see also that it is not very interesting to want only the loss of his opponents I wish I could be with others, this is what I'm trying to do, but often they attack me, they want to destabilize me, I answer and encourage each other to make a mistakeand I have to admit that I enjoy the moment when one realizes that it is blocked because of his wickedness, I know that the world is what it is and we can not change it, because even when someone one realizes that what he does is stupid, he has a sense of protection that allows it to immediately blame society, the situation is blocked, the wicked will be always bad and should always good guys defend themselves by attacking the evil where it hurts, in their stupidity, that the world is stupid and evil, I realize now that I am an adult, one must constantly be careful not to get caught, and when can not do otherwise must attack, but between each unpleasant moment everything goes well, I am happy to live, I spend time simple but extraordinary, one day after another I bless God for giving me life and love, the ability to understand the importance of being together

Aucun commentaire: