when is it now

mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Now it's good, I would not have thought to be as well, where does this happiness coming from, before I was ill and I did not know where it came more but at least I thought it was normal not be well, so now everything has changed, I wake up in the morning, glad, I go to bed at night, happy, at noon I'm glad all the hours I'm fine, knowing that one day it will go wrong, my body burns in the atmosphere as a space shuttle returning from a mission, but the human being has no external protection, anyway everything happens deep inside the body where unknown cells working tirelessly day and night, one day they decide to stop investing a sector, once the killer cells invade the liberated areas, it is the beginning of the end but we do not know, before it is detected The damage will be too great, that's why I enjoy life now is the best time, it is clear, the body goes, that's the beauty of living happy, everything is in order, there is no question that destroy this order in a massive issue, I took the power of my being, before I let him free to do what he wanted, the result, I have not done anything for years it was a great rest, but one day I told myself that I was not able to continue longer, the pressure became too great, what I am, it was terrifying, I no longer existed, it needed a emergency response, this is what I did by writing regularly, in hindsight I realize that this ridiculous attempt to show to the world a friendly uncertainty, allows me to continue to see the world with kindness, it is essential for I can laugh at what I see, otherwise I will be destroyed, there is so much selfishness and hatred of the other, it makes you wonder what is life, and now I have my answer, this life, mine is in the words, the words that are the people I meet, these fragile beings advancing towards the grave, I look, I understand what they are deep, the first communication that does not go through the mouth or the eyes, but through the navel, the middle of being the first mouth, first beginning, this is where emotions come together, this is where I exchange with others

Aucun commentaire: